Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of use refer to the Irish Pages Ltd Website hereafter “Irish Pages Website”).
These terms and conditions apply to all users of the Irish Pages Website (“you”), regardless of the purpose of your use of the website.
Each time you use the Irish Pages website you signify your unqualified acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, or are not comfortable with any part of this document, your only remedy is not to use the Irish Pages Website.
- By entering the Irish Pages Website by any route of access whatsoever, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions currently prevailing. For the avoidance of doubt, the phrase ‘conditions currently prevailing’ must be understood in relation to the following point, number 2.
- Irish Pages Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, unilaterally and without notice and restricted only by the applicable law, and you should check for any alterations regularly. Continued usage of the Irish Pages Website subsequent to a change in the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of the current terms and conditions, notwithstanding lack of knowledge of these terms arising from your not having checked for alterations to these terms and conditions.
- You undertake to indemnify Irish Pages Ltd fully for any and all losses, damages and costs incurred as a result of your breaching these terms and conditions.
- The Irish Pages Website and its contents are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright in the Irish Pages Website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Irish Pages Ltd or are otherwise used by Irish Pages Ltd as permitted by applicable law.
- The Irish Pages Website is provided on an “as is” basis and Irish Pages Ltd gives no warranty that the Irish Pages Website will be accessible by any particular browser, operating system or device.
- Irish Pages Ltd makes no express or implied representation and gives no warranty of any kind in relation to any content whatsoever available on the Irish Pages Website, including as to accuracy or reliability, or material supplied by third parties. Irish Pages Ltd excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability of any kind (including liability for any losses, damages or costs) arising from the publication of any materials on the Irish Pages Website or incurred as a consequence of using or relying on such materials.
- Irish Pages Ltd excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability of any kind (including liability for any losses, damages or costs) for any legal or other consequences (including infringement of third party rights) of any links made to the Irish Pages.
- Irish Pages Ltd is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving the Irish Pages Website site via a link in it or otherwise. Irish Pages Ltd gives no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any such material and to the fullest extent permitted by law excludes all liability that may arise in respect of or as a consequence of using or relying on such material.
- This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
- You will not knowingly transmit any virus, malware, trojan or other harmful matter to the Irish Pages website. Irish Pages Ltd gives no warranty that the Irish Pages website is free from contaminating matter, viruses or other malicious software and to the fullest extent permitted by law disclaims all liability of any kind including liability for any damages, losses or costs resulting from damage to your computer or other property arising from access to the Irish Pages Website, use of it or downloading material from it.
- Irish Pages Ltd does not warrant that the use of the Irish Pages Website will be uninterrupted, and disclaims all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any damages, losses or costs incurred as a result of access to the Irish Pages Website being interrupted, modified or discontinued.
- Irish Pages Ltd disclaims liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any damages, losses or costs incurred for unauthorised access or alterations of transmissions or data by third parties as consequence of visit to the Irish Pages Website.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the offer of particular products and services without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of offers of any product or service.
- Certain products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided by you at the time the order was made. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the Irish Pages
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products as they appear in actual fact. We cannot guarantee that your device’s screen’s display of any colour or other visual aspect of our products will be accurate.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information, including without limitation pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the website should be taken to indicate that all information on the website has been modified or updated.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Northern Ireland law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, your use of the Irish Pages Website must be terminated immediately.